Músculos saudáveis 1-3
1. Wintergerst, E.; Maggini, S.; Hornig, D. Immune-enhancing role of vitamin C and zinc and effect on clinical conditions. Ann. Nutr. Metab. 2006, 50, 85–94
2. Micronutrient Information Center. Immunity in Depth. Available online: http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/
3. Savino, W.; Dardenne, M. Nutritional imbalances and infections affect the thymus: Consequences on T-cell-mediated immune responses. Proc. Nutr. Soc. 2010, 69, 636–643
Articulações saudáveis 4,5
4. Dressler P et al. Improvement of Functional Ankle Properties Following Supplementation with Specific Collagen Peptides in Athletes with Chronic Ankle Instability. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine (2018) 17, 298-304
5. Praet SFE et al. Oral Supplementation of Specific Collagen Peptides Combined with Calf-Strengthening Exercises Enhances Function and Reduces Pain in Achilles Tendinopathy Patients. Nutrients 2019, 11, 76
Ossos saudáveis 6-8
6. Rizzoli, R. et al. The role of dietary protein and vitamin D in maintaining musculoskeletal health in postmenopausal women: A consensus statement from the European Society for Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis (ESCEO).
7. BROTTO, M. BONEWALD L. Bone and muscle: Interations beyond mechanical. Bone 2015;80:109-14.
8. Maeda SS et al. Recomendações da Sociedade Brasileira de Endocrinologia e Metabologia (SBEM) para o diagnóstico e tratamento da hipovitaminose D. Arq Bras Endocrinol Metab. 2014;58/5